How export food,pet food,feed and feed additives to China? Assessment now!


Ring One Technology Consulting Limited

Ring One has offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Chengdu,Tianjin and Hangzhou, which can receive your visits. Each office can provide Chinese and English services.

Note: The technical department is in the Beijing office.

Keep Up With Us

Overseas factories who want to export feed or food products to China need to apply for GACC Access,Pet food and Feed additives、Part of feed ingredients need apply for REGISITERED LICENSE to Ministry of Agriculture (MARA).

Get the latest news about China GACC access and MARA registration.